Rehn Says French Taxes Hurt Growth as EU Widens CriticismIan Wishart
European Union Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn intensified his criticism of France, saying that it was falling behind other euro nations in restoring competitiveness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy