RBA Says Aussie Still ‘Uncomfortably High’ as 2.5% Rate KeptMichael Heath
Australia’s central bank left its benchmark interest rate unchanged at a record low and said the currency is “still uncomfortably high,” even after a 4.6 percent decline since its previous meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline