Hilton Gives Investors a Hotel Business Without All Those HotelsBy
Investors are eager to book a reservation in the upcoming initial public offering of Hilton Worldwide. The lodging giant on Monday added some fairly luxurious share prices to its Wall Street pitch. At $18 to $21 a share, Hilton is poised to secure a value of about $19 billion and pull off the second-biggest initial stock sale of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’