HBS, Stanford, Insead, and London Business School Have the Most-Wanted MBAsFrancesca Di Meglio
In North America, recruiters say they prefer to hire MBAs from Harvard Business School and Stanford Graduate School of Business, while Insead and London Business School are the leading choices in Europe, and Insead-Singapore is considered the best in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the 2012/2013 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’