Great Wall Outdoes Tesla as SUVs Beat Electric: Chart of the DayRichard Frost and Kana Nishizawa
China’s Great Wall Motor Co. surpassed Tesla Motors Inc. as the top-performing auto stock as sport utility vehicles prove more profitable than electric cars costing four times as much.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts