U.K. Stocks Drop for Second Day on Spanish ManufacturingCorinne Gretler
U.K. stocks fell for a second day, with the FTSE 100 Index closing at its lowest level in six weeks, after a purchasing managers’ index showed that Spanish manufacturing unexpectedly declined last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure