Portugal Plans Bond Exchange to Reduce Debt Burden in 2014, 2015Anabela Reis
Portugal plans to carry out a bond exchange tomorrow to reduce debt repayments due in the next two years as it approaches the end of its 78 billion-euro ($105.6 billion) international bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy