Stocks Drop for Third Day in U.S. as Treasuries, Oil GainStephen Kirkland and Nick Taborek
U.S. stocks fell a third day amid concern an improving economy will cause the Federal Reserve to reduce monetary stimulus, while 10-year Treasuries advanced as the central bank bought debt. The pound climbed to near a two-year high against the dollar and crude oil surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster