How Moncler Turned Lavish, Puffy Coats Into a Lavish, Puffy IPOBy
That listless European economy isn’t keeping the stock-shoppers from pining for shares of Moncler, a Milan maker of expensive outdoor apparel. The 60-year-old brand is welcoming the clamor from investors as it prepares an IPO in Italy. Last week the company set a bullish share-price range of €8.75 to €10.20, and every share on offer was spoken for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks