Failing Yen Support Puts 5-Year Low in Sight: Technical AnalysisJoseph Ciolli
The yen’s weakening past a key trading level opens the way for it to drop to the lowest level in five years versus the dollar, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co., citing technical analysis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy