Ex-Malaysia PM Mahathir Quits as Petronas Adviser After IllnessRanjeetha Pakiam
Mahathir Mohamad, Malaysia’s 88-year-old former premier, stepped down from his post as adviser to state energy company Petroliam Nasional Bhd., less than a week after being discharged from hospital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy