Ergen Knew LightSquared Debt Buys Wrong, Harbinger SaysTiffany Kary
Charles Ergen knew that his relationship to Dish Network Corp. and EchoStar Corp. made it improper for him to buy up LightSquared Inc.’s debt, according to new allegations in a lawsuit filed against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’