GrainCorp CEO Resigns After $2 Billion ADM Takeover BlockedDavid Stringer
GrainCorp Ltd., eastern Australia’s largest grain handler, said Chief Executive Officer Alison Watkins resigned after a A$2.2 billion ($2 billion) takeover bid by Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. was blocked by Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts