Reforms Drive Longest Rally Since 2009: China OvernightMatthew Kanterman
Chinese equities in New York rose for a fifth month, the longest advance in four years, after the government revealed the most sweeping reforms since the late 1990s. Giant Interactive Group Inc. led gains as LightInTheBox Holding Co. dropped the most since August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting