Pound Climbs to Highest Since 2011 Versus Dollar on Growth SignsLukanyo Mnyanda
The pound rose to the strongest since August 2011 against the dollar as reports showing U.K. mortgage approvals and house prices both increased added to signs Britain’s recovery is gathering momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing