India Said to Mull Partial Stake Sales in ITC, Larsen, AxisSiddhartha Singh
India is seeking to revive the option of selling some government stakes in ITC Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd. and Axis Bank Ltd. to raise funds, three Finance Ministry officials with direct knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's