Giant Louis Vuitton Trunk Overshadowing Lenin Exits Red SquareHenry Meyer
Workers in orange jackets and cranes were busy today dismantling a giant suitcase erected by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA in the middle of Moscow’s Red Square after it sparked protests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts