Credit Suisse Super-Rich Clients Head Boegli to Step DownElena Logutenkova
Credit Suisse Group AG, the second-largest Swiss bank, said Rolf Boegli, head of wealth management for super-rich clients in Switzerland, will step down at the end of the year for health reasons.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap