CORRECT: EQT’s Well Intervention Services Gets NOK2.96b LoansJulie Miecamp
Co. obtains loans backing private-equity firm’s buyout and for working capital, according to a statement from lenders. * NOK 300m, 6y RCF * NOK 523m, 6y Term Loan A * NOK 1.22b, 7y Term Loan B * NOK 300m, 6y Capex/Acquisition facility * NOK 623m mezzanine debt * Initial senior leverage: 3.4x * MLAs: Danske Bank, DNB (agent), SEB * Mezzanine providers: MezzVest, Partners Group * NOTE: Nov. 25: EQT Partners hires lenders for Well Intervention LBO
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis