UCB Not for Sale as Billionaire Shareholder Awaits RewardSimeon Bennett
UCB SA’s biggest shareholder says the Belgian drugmaker isn’t for sale, even as analysts say medicines for rheumatoid arthritis and epilepsy make the company an attractive takeover target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner