Treasury Demand Slumps at 7-Year Auction on Fed’s Policy ViewDaniel Kruger
Treasury seven-year notes attracted the least demand since May 2009 after solid two- and five-year sales on speculation the Federal Reserve is moving closer to reducing bond purchases next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day