Mali Arrest of General Signals Progress, Human Rights Watch SaysPauline Bax
The arrest of Malian General Amadou Sanogo, who led the 2012 coup, is “concrete progress” toward ending violence and impunity in the West African nation, Human Rights Watch said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day