H-P Said to Bump Verizon Unit as Obamacare Website HostAlex Wayne
The U.S. government is replacing a Verizon Communications Inc. unit with Hewlett-Packard Co. as the provider of data-center services for the Obamacare website, a Health and Human Services Department official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs