Billionaire May Let Clients Invest in Malaysian TerminalsNetty Ismail
Malaysian billionaire G. Gnanalingam is open to shipping-line clients investing in Westports Holdings Bhd.’s terminals to keep business as it expands port capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States