Lloyds to Sell St. James’s Stake Next Month, Panmure SaysSarah Jones
Lloyds Banking Group Plc will probably sell a “significant proportion” of its remaining 22 percent stake in St. James’s Place Plc in the first two weeks of December, according to Panmure Gordon & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day