EU Imposes Tariffs on Chinese Solar-Glass Exporters Up to 42.1%Jonathan Stearns
The European Union imposed tariffs of as much as 42.1 percent on solar glass from China to curb import competition for EU producers, heightening trade tensions over renewable energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing