Westfield, Hammerson Win Approval for London Mall ProjectNeil Callanan
Westfield Group, Australia’s biggest mall operator, and Hammerson Plc won preliminary approval to rebuild a mall in south London as part of a project valued at about 1 billion pounds ($1.6 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone