U.K. Stocks Slip Amid U.S. Data; SABMiller, Glencore DropSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks declined as investors weighed reports that showed home prices in 20 U.S. cities surged by the most since February 2006, while American consumer confidence fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy