Naspers Full-Year Earnings to Be Hurt by Higher SpendingChris Spillane
Naspers Ltd., South Africa’s biggest company by market value, said higher investment will hurt profit this year and next as the media group seeks to expand its digital TV business and online classifieds unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day