Who Will Save U.K. From Royal Bank of Scotland?: Jonathan WeilJonathan Weil
This is just brilliant: A U.K. government adviser issued a scathing report on the business practices of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc. And now the government-controlled bank has hired a law firm to conduct its own investigation of itself, while the U.K. government prepares to investigate the bank even further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him