Carlyle Said to Plan Sale of Taiwan’s Eastern BroadcastingJonathan Browning and Cathy Chan
Carlyle Group LP is preparing to sell its controlling stake in Eastern Broadcasting Co., Taiwan’s biggest broadcaster, and is seeking as much as $700 million, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day