Orange Said to Sell Dominican Republic Unit to AlticeAaron Kirchfeld, Marie Mawad and Matthew Campbell
Orange SA, France’s biggest phone company, is nearing an agreement to sell its Dominican Republic unit to Altice, a cable and telecommunications investor, according to three people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone