Israel Stocks Extend Rally as Traders Weigh Iran; Saudi GainsShoshanna Solomon and Sarmad Khan
Israel’s benchmark stock index advanced for a seventh day, tracking gains in U.S. shares last week, as investors weighed lower borrowing costs and Iran’s nuclear accord with world powers. Saudi shares rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day