NSA Sought Expanded Powers Last Year, New York Times SaysTodd Shields
Officials at the U.S. National Security Agency pushed to expand its powers last year, the New York Times reported, citing a document it said was provided by former security contractor Edward Snowden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy