Yapping Seatmates a Hurdle in FCC Plan for Mid-Air CallsTodd Shields, Olga Kharif and Alan Levin
U.S. telecommunications regulators are poised to follow aviation officials in permitting wider use of smartphones by airline passengers -- and not just for e-mail, spreadsheets and Angry Birds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy