Philippine Peso Weakens to Two-Month Low on Fed, Growth ConcernClarissa Batino
The Philippine peso fell for a fourth day, touching the lowest level in more than two months on speculation the U.S. will scale back stimulus that’s boosted emerging markets. Government bonds weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy