Indian Rupee Has Best Week in a Month on Current-Account OutlookJeanette Rodrigues
India’s rupee completed its first weekly gain since Oct. 11 on optimism a smaller current-account deficit will offset a potential slowdown in inflows as the U.S. prepares to pare stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy