Chilean Billionaire Saieh Raises $300 Million for Distressed SMUSebastian Boyd
Chilean billionaire Alvaro Saieh completed a $300 million capital increase for his distressed retailer SMU SA after selling stakes in insurance companies to raise the funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks