Canadian Dollar Touches Four-Month Low Before Inflation ReportAri Altstedter
The Canadian dollar fell to its lowest level in more than four months before a report projected to show inflation fell below the Bank of Canada’s target, an indicator the central bank has said will help determine policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day