Ackman Says He Will Have ‘Influence’ on Air Products CEO ChoiceJack Kaskey
Activist investor William Ackman said he’ll be able to influence the selection of the next chief executive officer at Air Products & Chemicals Inc. after taking a stake in the industrial-gas company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets