‘Hunger Games’ to Fuel $400 Million Profit for Lion GateRob Golum
“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” the film sequel about teens fighting to the death in a totalitarian world, is set to dominate cinemas for three weeks and earn $400 million or more for Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy