Women Break Gender Barrier in Marine Infantry TrainingTerry Atlas
Women in the U.S. Marine Corps for the first time graduated alongside their male counterparts today after successfully completing the grueling infantry training course at Camp Geiger, North Carolina.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing