Why Small Business Is Divided Over Hiking the Minimum WageBy
Raising the federal minimum wage to $9.50 would be bad for small businesses, yet almost half of small business owners support a hike, according to a new survey of about 600 owners published today by Wells Fargo and Gallup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’