Wal-Mart to H&M Agree on Bangladesh Work Safety StandardsStephanie Wong and Arun Devnath
Two groups led by the U.S. and European retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Hennes & Mauritz AB agreed to improve work safety inspection standards in Bangladesh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States