Tenaska Closes $319 Million Solar Plant RefinancingEhren Goossens
Tenaska Inc., a closely held renewable-energy developer, closed a $319.4 million refinancing of a solar project in California.
The company raised the funds through the sale of senior secured notes for the 130-megawatt Imperial Solar Energy Center South project near El Centro, California, that began operations earlier this month, Omaha, Nebraska-based Tenaska said today in a statement.
The project is majority owned by a Tenaska affiliate and Prudential Capital Group is buying a minority interest in the project, subject to regulatory approvals, Tenaska said in the statement. RBC Capital Markets LLC acted as an advisor on the sale of the equity interest to Prudential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data