Hilton Said to Plan Increase in IPO Size to $2.25 BillionHui-yong Yu
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., the world’s largest hotel operator, plans to increase its U.S. initial public offering to about $2.25 billion to allow preferred shareholders to sell about $1 billion of stock, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet