Deutsche Telekom Agrees to Sell Scout24 to Hellman & FriedmanRuth David
Deutsche Telekom AG agreed to sell a 70 percent stake in its Scout24 Holding digital-classifieds business to Hellman & Friedman LLC for about 1.5 billion euros ($2 billion) in cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline