Aviva Investors Said to Let Go About 60 EmployeesAlexis Xydias and Sarah Jones
Aviva Investors is cutting about 6 percent of its employees including the head of credit investments before Chief Executive Officer Euan Munro starts in January, a person briefed on the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's