Salesforce Revenue May Top Some Estimates on Marketing ToolsAaron Ricadela
Salesforce.com Inc., the biggest maker of customer-management software, forecast fiscal fourth-quarter revenue that may exceed some analysts’ estimates as acquisitions helped boost sales of marketing tools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day