Morgan Stanley Wins as Lynch Pays Up: Riskless ReturnCharles Stein
Morgan Stanley’s Dennis Lynch looks for small companies he can buy and hold for years as they grow into bigger businesses -- a search that has led to investments from Pandora Media Inc. to Twitter Inc. Sometimes he is willing to pay prices that look expensive by traditional measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day